1992 - 2011 :
- Assistant to Louis Stettner American Artist residing in Paris
2001 - 2009 :
- Set photographer for Dutch director Richard Raaphorst
- Collection Bibliothèque Nationale de France
Admission to the « réserve » in November in the occasion of Paris-Photo.
- Presentations in the newspaper « NRC Handelsblad », accompanying articles from Dutch writer Rien Vroegindeweij (subject: Malva Marina Reijes, daughter of Pablo Néruda). - http://vroegius.nl -
- Photographer for the catalogue from Willems Vastgoedonderhoud (Real estate maintenance) in Schiedam (Rotterdam).
- Photographies for the website of Willems Vastgoedonderhoud www.willemsvastgoed.nl
- Publication of the book « De verwoeste stad » 1953 – 2003. Photographies commissioned by « International statue collection» - CBK . Essay from writer Rien Vroegindeweij on the bronze statue of Zadkine « The destroyed city » in Rotterdam.
600 Issues. Design Verhey & Associate Rotterdam.
- Portraits commissioned by French institution " Reporters d’Espoir " (Foundation for the spreading of good news).
- Publications in the 2004-2005 issue and the May 2005 Issue
- Exhibition: « Tiengemeten ». Institut Néerlandais 121, rue de Lille 75007 Paris. Exhibition from the 3rd of September to the 21st of December.
- Exhibition: “Paris-New-York”, Photos. Gallery Marion Meyer, 15, rue Guénégaud 75006 Paris. Official opening by American photographer Louis Stettner. exhibition from 25th of May to the 20th of June.
- Exhibition: “Trajet 1999”, for the “de Mois Off de la Photographie” in Paris. Exhibition from the 24th of October to the 1st of December in Studio Daylight, 30, rue Moret 75011 Paris.
- Contribution to the creation of the installation artwork of photographer Georges Rousse : « Clichy Maison du peuple 1999 ».. Contribution from the 17th to the 21st of September.
- Publications in " Air ", Dutch Magazine
1997 - 1998 :
- Exhibition, « l’Arum » From December 19th to May 20th. Laboratoire Imaginoir Paris 14.
- Exhibition « Syrie-Jordanie » Exhibition from January 8th to March 31st in thr C.F.T. Gobelins (School for audiovisual arts.) 73, boulevard Saint Marcel 75013 Paris. Attending the event was Janet Bermamet, Secretary of Culture from the Jordan embassy.
- Exhibition « Voyage en Jordanie » An Exposition showing from March 12th to June 15th 1997 In Hôtel de Ville from Paris, in the Salle Saint-Jean officially opened by Sa Majesté La Reine Nour de Jordanie and by Madame Jacques Chirac.
- Publication of the catalogue « Voyage en Jordanie » Published by the association for the promotion of arts.
Published in this issue were photographs of my work in Petra (Jordan).
- Interview on Radio Monte-Carlo In relation to my stay as a photographer in Jordan.
- Exhibition: « L’arum, une fleur des photographes », In the Musée National de la Coopération Franco-Américaine – Château de Blérancourt From September 28th to December 25th.
1995 - 2000 :
- Variety of publications in the Japanese sports Magazine: «Soccer Critique».
- Publication in the magazine « Libération » (Design: Jordan).
- Director of the slideshow « Visions du Sport » Presented on the R.I.P. from Arles in the Théâtre Antique.
Design: Jean Claude Gautrand.
- Iconography for the production of the slideshow « Jules Beau (Sports photographer from the 20th Century. Design: Jean Claude Gautrand.
- Assistent director for the slideshow « Plaisir d’amour » .Shown on the R.I.P. (International photographic meetings) d’Arles. Design : Michel Nuridsany.
- Exhibition: “ Arles in Portfolio » Galerie Il Diaframma. Via Brera, 1620121 Milano, Italië. Exhibition from 11th to 29th of September
- Army Service Duty at the E.C.P.A. (French Amy Department of photography) Fort d’Ivry sur Seine
- Icart Photo (Photo academy). (Major de Promotion). Levallois-Perret (93).
Born in Vitry sur Seine (Val de Marne), March 1968.